Sunday 24 January 2016

Easy Rainbow Eyeliner Tutorial







1. Firstly prime your eyes and draw with a white eye pencil a desirable shape of your future rainbow eyeliner. White pencil will make the colours brighter and will help them to last longer;

2. The first colour I used was yellow, but you can choose any you want. Use a synthetic eyeliner brush for easy application and dab it on the pencil;

3. My next colour is red, and I put a little bit of orange eye shadow between the red and yellow, to make the transition smoother;

4. Then goes the green eye shadow;

5. And the final colour is blue. After I applied all the colours I used concealer to clean up the edge of the wing;

6. The last step is to curl the lashes and add some false lashes (optional). And your rainbow eyeliner is done :)